Part of losing weight is gaining the mindset to keep it off – you know, that eating healthy stuff and exercising stuff. I have major cravings once in a while (as all dieters do) – some show improvement in my mindset. Some don’t. Here are my top 10 cravings. Don’t judge.
9. Potatoes – Mashed, Fried, or Roasted
8. Trail Mix
7. Chicken Noodle Soup – or any soup really
6. Spaghetti with Meat Sauce (and lots of Parmesan Cheese)
5. Corn on the Cob
4. Queso and Chips
3. Popcorn – microwave or movie
2. Frosting Covered Sugar Cookies
1. Pizza, Pizza, and Pizza with Cheese, Cheese, and Cheese
Progress from 6 months ago? Definitely. Guarantee that I won’t just gain the weight back? Not so much. I’m still a work in progress. If awareness is 1/2 the battle, I’m 60% on my way to success!